Vacancy E-commerce Manager at Belieff (ZPP/Service) area Groningen
We believe that everyone has the right to warmth and comfort, which is why we create high-quality, durable and stylish (textile) products for healthcare, sports and outdoor in the business and consumer markets. For example, with the ‘Dug blanket’ we keep substitutes of 31 top clubs from the Eredivisie and Keukenkampioenschap Divisie warm, we reach consumers with our web store in 8 different European countries and can be found in 100 Retail stores in the Netherlands and Belgium. To make even more of a warm impact, we want to expand our reach within the European market and for that we are looking for you!
You will fit best if you have an affinity for e-commerce, fashion, textiles and are interested in the international e-commerce market (e.g. German market). You understand well how to set up, roll out and adjust online paid and unpaid campaigns. For things you haven’t quite mastered, you are eager to learn and come up with creative solutions to the challenges you encounter. So you’ll be a spider in the web for both strategy and execution where you’ll be a team player who can connect well with external partners who help drive online growth and increase brand value. You will be responsible for managing our online store and marketplaces with the initial focus on the German market. In doing so, you ensure revenue growth and improvement of the customer experience and words monitor and adjust the results. The position can be filled flexibly, where you are not always bound to a fixed (work) place in the Groningen area.
– Manage and update online store(s), including product inventory, pricing, description and adding new products
– Manage and update marketplaces, such as bol.com, Amazon, Kaufland etc.
– Execute online marketing strategies, with a special focus on the German market, to increase Belieff’s visibility and increase sales
– Analyze sales data and trends to make decision regarding product offerings taking into account German preferences
– Manage customer service, including handling inquiries, complaints and returns observing German language.
– Thinking along I new product line for future innovations
– Liaise with collaborative partners and jointly pursue the high achievable goal that is then
– More activities could be added later, such as social media, blogs, email marketing, etc. If desired from both sides or filled by other vacancy.
– Demonstrated experience in maintaining and optimizing web shops, preferably in a similar position/assignments focused on international growth and the German market
– Command of the English and German languages, both written and oral
(Certainly does not need to be fluent, but must be able to make oneself understood)
– Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable insights for (international) growth
– Good communication and collaboration skills, but can also work well independently.
– Having an eye for detail, being results-oriented and working effectively
– Graphic designer skills is a plus and very welcome but not a requirement
– Knowledge of SEO/SEA is not a requirement but is very welcome
What we offer:
– A challenging and dynamic work environment at a young company with growing ambitions for internationalization especially in Germany
– A competitive salary and fringe benefits
– Opportunities for professional development and growth
– Room for personal input and ideas that are actually realized
– Scope for hiring an intern/employee if desired
– Thinking along with new product line that meet the needs of our target audience
– Room for advancement opportunities and to grow with the company
– The opportunity to make an impact and help provide people with (sustainable) warmth and comfort.
This position is available for both ZPP and permanent employment and hours and benefits/wages are therefore commensurate. Also determined based on number of hours, experience and condition of employment.
*Please do not respond to this vacancy by agencies, organization or recruiters
Do you recognize yourself in this vacancy and are you ready to take your career to the next level in an international context? Then send your CV and Motivation to Rick@belieff.com or call for questions/comments to 06-23552861
Belieff is an employer that encourages diversity and equal opportunity. All qualified candidates will be considered regardless of background and experience.
Do you see other opportunities to join the Belieff team? If so, don’t hesitate to get in touch 🙂
#Belieff Keeps You Warm 😉